Thursday 27 January 2011

Alcoholic

I'm  not gonna put any ANY picture this time, just let you know.

I just wondered how many people are told you are alcoholic.

Just wondered.

I was told that when I was alcoholic when I was 17.

In fact I'm writing this while I'm quite drunk.

But the thing is,

people

who got over proper alchol addict whatever,

it's not about quitting alchol.

NO.

Whatever you addicted to,

You don't have to quit it.

It's all about controling yourself, enjoying yourself.

Seriously,

if there are people reading this who had the same problem as me,

I'm not trying to say you should stop drinking but

f**k the people saying "STOP DRINKING" or whatever

Enjoy your drink and regret just the next day, learn the day and remind yourself the day after.

p.s. I'm not a doctor..guess you already know.. take the advice or not take the advice..it's your choise

No comments:

Post a Comment