Tuesday 18 January 2011

Dream..On

Had a weird dream.

I was in a B&B (Bed & Breakfast) in a small small town.

People there were so cold and old. Nothing special about the town.

But I just remember it was just so fun packing all the clothes and books and get ready for the holiday. (I don't know why I was packing all the holiday stuff on the holiday though)

When I was a teenager, the first priority was to show off the skin and flirt with boys.

When I started traveling, it was all about comfort.

And now, I don't know what I am.

What you wear sometimes reflects what you are.

Inside of my suitcase changes every year.

It has Spring to Winter.

It has hippie to classy.

It always has my Aerosmith T-shirts collection and it always has a teddy bear my dad bought me.

I think holiday is almost all about the time getting ready and excited about holiday.

Thinking about what would happen.

Thinking about what you're gonna see, eat, buy, experience..

Thank you weired dream and old cold dried-up people in it for making me think of all the trips I've had and will have in the future.

And for making me think of my AWESOME AEROSMITH T-SHIRTS COLLECTION!!!!


From H&M. It was quite expensive-ish for a singlet but I just had to get it.

From Aerosmith concert 2010 in O2 Arena London. It was BRILLIANT!!

Oh, believe me there are much more! (I don't think I would upload every single one though)

No comments:

Post a Comment