Sunday 16 January 2011

Shame on the Prince

When I'm in overseas, I realise all the good things about Japan. I love the food, culture, people.. I start to appreciate them and appreciate every chance to meet Japanese people in overseas.

Sometimes there are Japanese people trying not to hang out with people from Japan in overseas because they don't see the point. They wanna be friends with blonde people, tall people, people speak English, people with blue eyes.

Sometimes there are Japanese people trying to date with people from different country because they think it's cool. They wanna shag blonde people, tall people, people speak English, people with blue eyes.

Anyway, I think about Japan more when I'm in overseas, just in general.

Then, I saw the article in English newspaper about "Kabuki Prince" got drunk and got into a punch-up fight.  Embarracing embarrassing. News about a drunken fight across the sea. I just had to rip the newspaper up and this is what happened with the newspaper below.




No comments:

Post a Comment